- Family Jokes (8)
- Friendship Jokes (3)
- Holidays and Occasions Jokes (1)
- Jokes (18)
- Jokes For Kids (74)
- Jokes For Occasions (11)
- Jokes For Parents (36)
- Jokes For Seniors (10)
- Old People Jokes (10)
- Jokes For The Animal Lover (27)
- Jokes For The Criminal (7)
- Jokes For The Dating (14)
- Jokes For The Doctor (25)
- Jokes For The Drinker (1)
- Drunk Jokes (1)
- Jokes For The Married (55)
- Jokes For The Racist (4)
- Jokes For The Religious (20)
- Jokes For The Student (6)
- Jokes For The Teen (16)
- Jokes For Those Working (20)
- Life Jokes (6)
- Nature Jokes (3)
- People Jokes (7)
- Religious Jokes (1)
Category Archives: Divorce Jokes
Interviewer to applicant applying for job at Citrus Grove.
“Do you have any experience picking Lemons?”
“Well, I’ve been divorced four times”
Jack and Sally are in divorce court after a short marriage of only a few months.
“What is the reason for the divorce?” asks the judge.
“Well, after eight weeks of marriage we are unable to agree on anything.” answers Jack.
“He means seven weeks.” says Sally.
An elderly couple walks into the office of a divorce lawyer.
“We want a divorce.” they tell him.
Taken aback the lawyer asks them how old they are. “I’m 87 and he’s 92.”, the wife replies.
“How long have you been married?” asks the lawyer. “65 years!” is the reply.
“So why now do you want a divorce?”, asks the lawyer.
“We wanted to wait until all the kids were dead.”