- Family Jokes (8)
- Friendship Jokes (3)
- Holidays and Occasions Jokes (1)
- Jokes (18)
- Jokes For Kids (74)
- Jokes For Occasions (11)
- Jokes For Parents (36)
- Jokes For Seniors (10)
- Old People Jokes (10)
- Jokes For The Animal Lover (27)
- Jokes For The Criminal (7)
- Jokes For The Dating (14)
- Jokes For The Doctor (25)
- Jokes For The Drinker (1)
- Drunk Jokes (1)
- Jokes For The Married (55)
- Jokes For The Racist (4)
- Jokes For The Religious (20)
- Jokes For The Student (6)
- Jokes For The Teen (16)
- Jokes For Those Working (20)
- Life Jokes (6)
- Nature Jokes (3)
- People Jokes (7)
- Religious Jokes (1)
Category Archives: Cheesy Jokes
Q. How is Health insurance just like a hospital gown.
A. You only think you’re covered.
Did you hear about the man who was flattened by a steam roller?
He’s in the hospital, rooms 30 through 35.
Jim: I just got a watch for my sister.
Joe: I wish I could make a swap like that!
Q. What did one mind reader say to the other mind reader?
A. You’re fine. How am I?
Q. What did the dragon say when he saw the knight in shining armor?
A. Oh no. Not more canned food!
What do George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Christopher Columbus have in common?
They were all born on a holiday.
Q. Why did the sea monster eat five ships that were carrying potatoes?
A. No one can eat just one potato ship.