- Family Jokes (8)
- Friendship Jokes (3)
- Holidays and Occasions Jokes (1)
- Jokes (18)
- Jokes For Kids (74)
- Jokes For Occasions (11)
- Jokes For Parents (36)
- Jokes For Seniors (10)
- Old People Jokes (10)
- Jokes For The Animal Lover (27)
- Jokes For The Criminal (7)
- Jokes For The Dating (14)
- Jokes For The Doctor (25)
- Jokes For The Drinker (1)
- Drunk Jokes (1)
- Jokes For The Married (55)
- Jokes For The Racist (4)
- Jokes For The Religious (20)
- Jokes For The Student (6)
- Jokes For The Teen (16)
- Jokes For Those Working (20)
- Life Jokes (6)
- Nature Jokes (3)
- People Jokes (7)
- Religious Jokes (1)
Category Archives: Jokes For Kids
- What’s black and white and red all over.
- What happens to a grape when an elephant steps on it?
It lets out a little whine.
- What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.
- What’s black, white, black, white, black, white?
A penguin rolling down a hill.
- There are 3 types of people.
Those who can count and those who can’t.
- How many sound check guys does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One. Two. One, Two. One.
- Why did the math book look so sad?
Cause he had a lot of problems
- Why was the little strawberry crying?
Because his parents were in a jam.
- It’s not hard to meet expenses.
- What do you get when you cross a cheetah and a hamburger?
Q. Why are fish so bad at basketball?
A. There’s something about getting close to the net that freaks them out.
Q. What did the mother bird say to little bird when he didn’t talk nicely?
A. Stop using fowl language.
Q. How is Health insurance just like a hospital gown.
A. You only think you’re covered.
Did you hear about the man who was flattened by a steam roller?
He’s in the hospital, rooms 30 through 35.
The absentminded Biology teacher started off his class by saying, “Today we are going to dissect a frog.”
He unwraps some paper at his desk and reveals a sandwich.
After a bit of silence he mutters, “That’s funny I distinctly remember eating lunch earlier!”